0800 955 2331 (Free) ask@taxspot.co.uk RULTPL


ANY QUESTIONS? CALL now 0800 955 2331 (Free) or fill out the formFILL THE FORM

TAX SPOT LTD company provides a range of services to individuals. We help to process most necessary documents for our clients to live and work in England.

The NI number is a social security number used for payment of taxes and pension accumulation. This is the main document to be processed upon arrival to work in England. Call us and we will help you to sign up for an interview on the issue of the NI.

The UTR number is used for self-employed or for workers in the construction sector. This is a unique identification number that identifies you in tax authorities (HMRC) and used for payment of individual income tax.

Required documents:

  • copy of ID document;
  • NI number;
  • address;
  • telephone number;
  • e-mail address;
  • date of your start of employment.

The annual income tax return must be submitted to January 31 of the next year, or October 31 of the current year, depending on which way you do it.

Tax return must be completed, if:

– You were self-employed;

– You were one of the partners in the partnership;

– You were a company director;

– You were employed under the contract, but did not complete a full year, or you want to pay taxes without changing your tax code;

– You work under a contract and want to recover your costs;

– You were a charity company director and incurred costs or have a company car;

– You were a representative of religious community;

– You seek for tax discounts under the enterprise investment scheme or Venture Capital Trust;

– You were a Lloyd’s member.

Tax refund. Did you know you can save 1000–10000 £ in taxes just in one year? This is done by proper planning of your activities. This also means you will earn more. Often, employees pay more taxes than they should. Then they are entitled to tax refunds.

In the UK they pay the NI (social security) and the income tax. For tax refund, individuals formally employed under an employment contract must complete forms P60 and P45. Self-employed persons must present receipts of costs and information of their income.

Required documents:

  • ID document;
  • proof of address;
  • bank account details;
  • NI number;
  • self-employment registration number – UTR;
  • documents supporting income and expenses;
  • P60, P45 forms of payrolls.


Often people encounter financial difficulties and are not even aware that they are entitled to financial assistance in the form of benefits. It has been estimated that 19 billion pounds of benefits are not paid every year, because people are just not applying for them. If you can answer “yes” to at least one of these questions, you may be entitled to financial support:

  • Do you have low income and are employed or looking for job?
  • Are you sick?
  • Are you 60 years or more?
  • Do you have dependent children?
  • Are you pregnant or have recently had a baby?
  • I taking care of, or nursing a sick person?
  • Are you a widower?


We provide you a secure future and help protect your monthly income so that in case of unforeseen event or illness you will get the same salary as when you are not employed.

Currently, TAX SPOT can offer you the following insurances:

  • Life insurance
  • Income insurance
  • Health insurance
  • Account and costs insurance
  • Home insurance
  • Pet insurance
  • Business insurance

We guarantee the most optimal insurance at the lowest cost that will be fully amassed for your needs and circumstances. Welcome to a better tomorrow!

We help to handle original CSCS documents.

Health and safety – training and testing.

NVQ Level 1 – training and testing.

NVQ Level 2 – training and testing.

CSCS card.

TAX SPOT GROUP offers its broker services in purchasing the first property in England, buying additional housing or changing the loan provider.

Required main documents:

  • P60 form;
  • five-year history of addresses;
  • for employed individuals – payrolls for 3 months or 13 weeks;
  • for self-employed individuals – three-year SA302 forms or Tax Calculations;
  • three months of bank statements.

Contact us in a way most convenient for you – fill out the form or contact us at the following contacts:

0800 955 2331 (Free)