0800 955 2331 (Free) ask@taxspot.co.uk RULTPL


ANY QUESTIONS? CALL now 0800 955 2331 (Free) or fill out the form FILL THE FORM

Both tax authorities (HMRC ) and Council make innumerable errors, inaccuracies.

We help to appeal Self Employed penalties for failure of declaration or for late payment of taxes.

Tax Spot analyzes documents and personal situation, and appeals your debts. Our success rate is 99.99% of all cases we take over.

– Complaints to HMRC for tax rebate
– Complaints to HMRC for incorrect tax calculations
– Appeals of Self Employed penalties
– Complaints and appeals to other institutions

Contact us for any complicated situation that complicates your everyday life . If you have received letters from HMRC , Council, if you are asked to repay the overpaid benefits, or benefits are not awarded, please contact us. We’ll analyse whether any mistakes.

6th Floor
First Central 200
2 Lakeside Drive
NW10 7FQ

Tel.: 0800 955 2331 (Free)
Mob.: +44 792 5353333